Subcontract Administrator - Job ID 10001
The Space Dynamics Laboratory (SDL) has been developing innovative technologies and solutions for cutting-edge DoD and intelligence programs for almost six decades. Our expertise is in space and airborne IR, VIS, UV, and RF sensors, small satellite technologies, test and calibration, cybersecurity, data visualization and assurance, and ground stations.
SDL is seeking applicants for a mid-level Subcontract Administrator (Subcontract Admin II). This position is responsible for all phases of subcontract administration including preparation of solicitations, procurement strategy for both sole source and competitive source selections, proposal evaluation and analysis, price and cost analysis, negotiation of subcontract cost/price, terms and conditions, and award administration.
· BS degree is required
· Working and practical understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) and NASA FAR Supplement, and other federal and state regulatory and statutory requirements
· 5 years’ experience in federal government and/or commercial subcontracting and subcontract administration
· Understanding of general procurement, business, and fiscal law
· The ability to obtain a U.S. government security clearance; eligibility requirements include US citizenship
· Experience and working knowledge of different subcontract types (CPFF, FFP, T&M etc.)
· Experience with the preparation and review of subcontract documents, sole source justifications, and statements of work
· Experience with performing cost, price, and best value analysis
· The ability to professionally and effectively communicate and coordinate with a wide range of project sponsors, principal investigators, co-workers and other stakeholders
· Well-developed computer skills including the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), web browsers, and government/customer /internal databases
· Ability to work flexible hours and travel on occasion
· Must be self-motivated, proactive, hardworking, and solution oriented
· Proven ability to work well both independently and on a team
· MBA, MS, MPA or other related academic credential
· CPP, CPPM, CPA, CPCM certification or related professional credentials
· Active Security Clearance
SDL Benefits: SDL offers competitive salaries and benefits. As a University Affiliated Research Center (UARC), SDL also offers unique benefits, such a flexible work schedule and discounted USU tuition of 50% for employees and dependents.
*Affirmative Action - Equal Opportunity Employer