Human Resources Generalist - Job ID 10059
The Space Dynamics Laboratory (SDL) has been solving the technical challenges faced by the military, science community, and industry since 1959. SDL is a University Affiliated Research Center (UARC) and provides space and airborne IR, VIS, UV, and RF sensors, small satellite technologies, test and calibration, cybersecurity, data assurance, and ground stations.
We are seeking applicants for a mid-level Human Resources Generalist who will initially focus on recruiting, compliance, and compensation.
· Work with hiring managers to advertise, screen, interview, and extend job offers
· Support SDL’s commitment to a favorable candidate experience and strong outreach to broaden applicant pools
· Support college and other external career fairs
· Assist with unit participation in compensation and benefits processes
· Research, recommend, and implement the development of new or improved HR programs, policies, or procedures
· BS in Human Resources or business related field
· 5+ years of related experience
· Previous experience with recruiting, compliance, and compensation
· Knowledge of HR practices, methods, laws
· Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Must be creative, resourceful, client-focused, results-oriented, and have the ability to adjust quickly to new situations
· Ability to relate and communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally
· Ability to independently derive answers to problems through research and thought and persuasively present ideas
· Must be a U.S. citizen
· Master’s degree
· 8+ years of related experience
· Professional Human Resources or higher certification
SDL Benefits: SDL offers competitive salaries and benefits. As a University Affiliated Research Center (UARC), SDL also offers unique benefits, such as a flexible work schedule and discounted USU tuition of 50% for employees and dependents.
*Affirmative Action - Equal Opportunity Employer